Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that you just want to fucking kick their ass for thinking they know everything? Yea well sonic04edge is one of those. fucking pisses me off.

That is all

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
here is his and mine current convo, this one is actually not as bad as usual, prolly cause i wasn't too nice cause im in a bad mood lol

sevendustfollow: so are u the proud owner of a 98 gt?
morn8r: nope
sevendustfollow: not able to get the 2k financed in?
morn8r: haven't even gone up there
sevendustfollow: y not
morn8r: not gonna bother
sevendustfollow: why?
morn8r: cause i don't feel like trying all that, plus my dad is at work and they don't take me seriously there, so im not goin back up till i can go with my dad
sevendustfollow: dude, u need to atleast try to see if u can get it done
morn8r: eh we'll see
sevendustfollow: if u dont i dont wana hear u whinning and complaining about it :p
morn8r: ok
sevendustfollow: what i would do tho is try and see if u can find any gt's at ford dealerships cuz i know they can tack the extra over into a loan through ford
morn8r: they dont have 98 and under gts at ford dealerships and thats what i want
sevendustfollow: somtimes they do, at one point in time i saw 2 95 gts at dan wachtel like 6 months ago
morn8r: well me n brent were just there yesterday and there were none
sevendustfollow: okay, you need to search on autotrader tho cuz thats where they will have them
morn8r: i do everyday
sevendustfollow: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=168922758&dealer_id=617013&car_year=1996&make=FORD&distance=100&max_price=8000&model=MUST&advcd_on=n&end_year=1998&min_price=1&first_record=26&address=35758&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=1994&=&color=&cardist=89
sevendustfollow: that one is nice
sevendustfollow: i found the car for u dude
morn8r: what is it
sevendustfollow: 98 cobra for the same price u'd be paying for that gt
morn8r: you mean the teal one?
morn8r: yeah i saw it
morn8r: i don't like teal tho
sevendustfollow: its pretty nice, not a fan of that hood tho
morn8r: i love the hood, just not the color
sevendustfollow: lol
sevendustfollow: color and hood can always be changed :-f
sevendustfollow: :-D
morn8r: color change is $$$$$$$
sevendustfollow: not if u know the right people
morn8r: well i don't so, o well, besides, i like this one better
sevendustfollow: yeah i saw that one a while back
sevendustfollow: pretty nice
morn8r: and anyway, even tho i could have a cobra for the price of the gt doesn't mean i really want it, besides, you could have a 99-03 cobra prolly for about the price of what you are paying on the ranger, so yeah, you know how it is
sevendustfollow: not an 03 cobra lol but i could get a 99 cobra for about 15k
sevendustfollow: but i wanted a truck not a stang
morn8r: i don't understand why tho, you don't even use it as a truck?
sevendustfollow: yeah i do
morn8r: what, to carry a spare around, you wouldn't bring back brent's block from brandons
sevendustfollow: i didn't wana **** up my bed with his engine, if i'd of had a bedliner in there then i would of
morn8r: then get a bedliner so u can use it as a truck

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Damn thats a nice GT :)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I like them rims, but they arent the crazy Nice polish. Good Luck N8 :)

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
i didn't wana **** up my bed with his engine, if i'd of had a bedliner in there then i would of
It's a truck. Of course it's gonna get scratched up.

morn8r: they dont have 98 and under gts at ford dealerships and thats what i want
You probally won't find one because because they would be high mileage by now. I was luck to even kind find my '98 in '03 with 48k.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
some people suck...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Nice GT...worth looking at. As far as that guy...if ya don't scratch the hell out of your bed, you'll never learn to bedliner lol

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Hahaha ok, good job I guess lol

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
hey nate my friends selling his 96 gt for 7k or less probably less im sure its in good shape looks really good with a brand new t-45 01 cobra tranny and it has mods (i have already told you all this just reminding) its also got 98 cobras

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
SpectorV said:
hey nate my friends selling his 96 gt for 7k or less probably less im sure its in good shape looks really good with a brand new t-45 01 cobra tranny and it has mods (i have already told you all this just reminding) its also got 98 cobras
get it n8!!:good:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts