• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I'm a mod too, what's your point?

I replied.

I just hope this board doesnt die. Thats the main reason why I didnt start up a Counter Strike Forum on my webpage. It never would have made it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Rellik, you take me too seriously bro.

I've never modded a message board before.. so I was kinda giddy. Yea i know, big deal, so your'e a mod with a message board that has 10 members.

Well hey, thats cool for me.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I mod a few forums this board, and I also mod a whole forum on another site. I know, I was all excited when I got my first mod possition too. It's all good though. Been there, done that :). But at least I got to mod the bolt ons section... thats my favorite :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'd love to help with the graphics, but I cant do so until I pick up a new computer.. im using my moms laptop currently, but when I get paid im going to go pick up a new system.. hopefully. Should be next week if all goes well.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I also use Photoshop a whole lot.
Actually right now iam working on a how-to on how to remove the upperintake. Pics and all. If you have a article section ill give it to you.

·
11,873 Posts
Any help is appreciated and credit will be given. And yes I will have a how to section and will be glad to put it on there. I am going to have a members section and Store. The store will so far include Eval95's Emblems. If anyone has anything Mustang related to sell and can keep stock in their products 85% of the time then let me know.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You should think about sponsers.
Getting RPM, EVAL, EXTREME EFFECTS.
You can put their banner's above the 232 stangs.com thing.
and where that pic of phpbb you can have a 232 stangs.com logo.

·
11,873 Posts
I need someone to make the Logo. My Photoshop skills are very limited to say the least! Lol. I am working on the store deal. I plan to make the site much more organized and more updated than 3.8mustang.com. Sorry Sean. Lol

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
About the logo, everyone should make one, and post it in the mod forum. And you pick.

and no offence but we shouldnt say anything about 3.8
I dont want that stupid war to happen between forums again.

remember that mustangracing.org dispute?

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Yeah lets all be friends the world is a better place when we are all friends. LOL ANyway I hope this site works too, I really like it and plan on Helping Brent out as much as possible seeing that he a fellow Sparkman Senator. lol :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts