Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you rather have a manual stock gt or a supercharged automatic base? Or just manual vs. auto.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
That's not fair! A blown auto or a N/A Manual!?! Lol, I still have to choose a Manual. It's not about the speed for me. It's the fun of shifting gears that gets my... Eh, I think I've made too many "moist panty" comments for one night. But you get the point. :D Manual!!!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Manual. To me that's a no brainer. But then, I've walked off lots & eliminated cars from my shopping list when I found I could not get a manual before.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Spend some serious time in traffic with a seriously heavy clutch over about 5 years and your view may change.. Love having an auto for my 80+ mile round trip every day..
Definitely a manual for a weekend car.. Or bike :D

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
deadsp0t said:
Spend some serious time in traffic with a seriously heavy clutch over about 5 years and your view may change.. Love having an auto for my 80+ mile round trip every day..
Definitely a manual for a weekend car.. Or bike :D
7 years of clutching my Mack through Houston, San Antonio and Austin traffic my left leg is larger then my right leg. I gotta go to the gym and do leg presses on my right leg only to try to even them out. Lol. But until then, my left leg is my ass kickin leg! Viva la manual! Lol

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
primer2tone said:
7 years of clutching my Mack through Houston, San Antonio and Austin traffic my left leg is larger then my right leg. I gotta go to the gym and do leg presses on my right leg only to try to even them out. Lol. But until then, my left leg is my ass kickin leg! Viva la manual! Lol
LoL at least your car has a hydraulic clutch..
:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts