Latest photo at the Daytona show

Ronnie

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
probably this one I took in April in Monument Valley

or this one:

of course that was when the wheels and exhaust were still silver, the roof and license plate were still white, and the spoiler was still tiny

·
Registered
41 Posts
^ those pics are freakin awesome man. Wow. I'm jealous. I want to find a place like that and shoot some pics with mine one of these days
I drove it about 3000 miles total from California all the way to northern Arizona and southern Utah, went all around the Grand Canyon and Monument Valley, then came back and went up the eastern Sierras to Mt. Whitney. Most fun I've had in a road trip since I was a little kid. And my lowered car did pretty well offroad :lol:

·
Registered
41 Posts
^ Great looking pics! What's the car look like now?

The only other things I'm going to do to the exterior now are the Boss/GT500 rear valence and the Boss street splitter up front, pretty much done. Those two things are so small that I just keep procrastinating

·
Registered
795 Posts

The only other things I'm going to do to the exterior now are the Boss/GT500 rear valence and the Boss street splitter up front, pretty much done. Those two things are so small that I just keep procrastinating
That looks good, I like the black roof was thinking of putting a vinyl on mine.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Just sitting pretty in the garage..

MPT tune, Axle exchange Aluminum driveshaft, 3:73 gears, borla stype, frrp x pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, airaid cai, Jlt separator, koni orange shocks and struts, SR Springs, gt500 mounts, J&M Panhard bar, Bmr LCA, 2010 gt500 wheels, roush chin splitter, roush louvers, and RTR stripes... ? ?

Attachments

·
Registered
778 Posts
About 3 years apart..

1021 - 1040 of 1085 Posts