• Rosie and her sisters

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i like dark hair more, but ill still take a blonde :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the most awesome pictures of a sweet redhead, yes she is a real one too. I have a soft spot for redheads, in my noggin. Married one.

Steve

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Tbird232ci said:
if a girl looks good, she looks good, regardless of her hair color
amen brotha.

on a side note though, girls with multi colored hair(highlights, all black with big blonds streak, pink or red in black hair highlights, or anything else kinda punk girlish) on a hot chick will make me go nuts. the girl i work with 2nd job is a hairdresser and her hair is constantly changing, its so freaking hot. and my gf used to have black with red highlights, but let it fade out after a year(took that long) but im trying to get her to do it again.

·
Registered
87 Posts
darkling said:
red hair with green eyes. nothin like it in the world
I'll second that. Another nice combo is black hair with blue eyes.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
darkling said:
red hair with green eyes. nothin like it in the world
You're god damn right! You know how hard it is to find that combination around here though? Every red head I find has blue eyes! ALL OF THEM! :(

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
EclipseGSTdude said:
amen brotha.

on a side note though, girls with multi colored hair(highlights, all black with big blonds streak, pink or red in black hair highlights, or anything else kinda punk girlish) on a hot chick will make me go nuts. the girl i work with 2nd job is a hairdresser and her hair is constantly changing, its so freaking hot. and my gf used to have black with red highlights, but let it fade out after a year(took that long) but im trying to get her to do it again.
You should see this one girl at my school then. To bad she's a lesbo. :p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts