Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about doing this set up for my car once I have done some mods to it :)

94-98 Cobra R Bodykit w/ a Cobra R spoiler. Car will still be laser red color, Z3 Fenders, any thoughts?

thinking about 17x8 Bullit rims, or 17x8.5 Y2K Cobra R Motorsport rims

suggestions? :D

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
It works. It'll look pretty decent. I usually do say no to Z3 and I kinda still am. BUT on a 94-98 model vechiles those Z3 fenders seem to look alrite on them but still against them Either or. go wit what you want

·
Registered
614 Posts
If anything, I'd say Z3 fenders would go better on a 99+ since the body lines are more linear and less curved. Of course then you look at my car and you go... 99+ less curved huh?! lol

I say go for it! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish MrBodyKit.com had the Z3 Fenders on a 95-98 Stang so I could see how it looks, the 99+ looks pretty nice :|

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Seph said:
I wish MrBodyKit.com had the Z3 Fenders on a 95-98 Stang so I could see how it looks, the 99+ looks pretty nice :|
Scroll down the page a little bit and you'll see the Z3 fenders on your body style

http://www.3.8mustang.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66035

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya know, I really don't think it looks bad at all!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
yeah they fit wit that body style cause it has curves unline the boxy style of the 99+

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really think it'll go well with the Cobra R hood :headbang:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Here. This is how the Z3 fenders will look on the 1994-1998 body style.

There are two styles. When the Z3 vents are on the side, like in the pictures, and the other when the Z3 vents are on top of the vender and air scoops are on the sides. Style one is shown in the attachment. Style two is shown below(With the Cobra R hood. ;) ).

Style 2

1 - 20 of 32 Posts